Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baff, baff, BAFF MOMMA!




My poor little boy had to ask for a "baff" today! I usually give him a bath each morning after breakfast (this ritual will change when I start working), but today I was running around trying to do laundry and pick up the house after the last few CRAZY days! Bryden entertained himself for a little while and then I noticed he was under the sink, grabbing his shampoo and reaching up saying, "BAFF! BAFF! BAFF, MOMMA!" My dirty little boy wanted his bath in the worst way! I took some pictures while he took his sink bath. He enjoyed his baff immensely today. ;)
Parent night at the Tamarack Academy was a success last night. The parents are great and the kids are awesome. It will be nice to work with such a positive group of people. The school looks down on the main chairlift and it feels magical to have a classroom in such a beautiful location! The drive was about a 1/2 hour, so that will be tough. I need to get the stereo working in the Discovery so I can listen to books on tape, or the at the VERY least the radio working!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Great pictures Mandy!I am really enjoying your blog site and am so happy for you to have landed such a great job up there. Keep those blogs comming!

Love To All,
Unc Bill

Emily said...

i love that bryden loves his bath so much!! he is so cute in there!! how great your school is in such a neat location ~ you are so lucky! those kids are lucky to have you, too :)

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Congrats on the job Mandy!! Can't wait to hear more about it : )

Binninger Look-alike Meter