Hi all,
Well, I was sending monthly updates about Bryden, but decided that a blog might be the best way to keep everyone updated. I will try to keep the blog updated. :)
Well, I was sending monthly updates about Bryden, but decided that a blog might be the best way to keep everyone updated. I will try to keep the blog updated. :)
Right now the we are working on getting our FoggLifter Cafe' up and running. We have the lease signed for a super cute building, a GREAT location, and a great menu lined up. The exterior needs a little TLC, but Steve spent time and $$ getting the landscaping looking nice again. We may paint the exterior a new color. If you have fun suggestions for a cafe/coffee house type building let us know. I have been playing with behr.com. The interior will need new floors, a few walls knocked out, updated bathrooms and paint! I hope to post pictures of all the construction in the weeks/months to come.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Love,
Mandy, Steve and Bryden
Oh! Jerzey and Joplin too! :)
Love,
Mandy, Steve and Bryden
Oh! Jerzey and Joplin too! :)
1 comment:
Hi Poodles!
Super building. Great idea to blog!
I think you should have your friends/family/patrons make ceramic tiles that could be put up in your shop. Most every city has do-it-yourself ceramic places. Like the SPCA sells bricks, only the patrons would send you the tiles. You could also name your drinks after pets or something equally stupid- like having customers name things on the menu...like for example the Coco Loco Mocha( the sign would include a picture of Coco)...these could rotate through monthly or whatever.
Cool coffee shops in Sac featured local artists work on the walls for sale, it was a nice way to support arts as well as changing the look of the place. Another idea is to have a wall for classroom artwork, and have local teachers bring in and display kids work. That is sure to get the local parents in! I had a friend who owned a coffee shop and he had a huge hammered copper coffee cup statue made that was set up on the roof of his biz.It was clear it was a coffee shop, even if you couldn't read! He also had local acoustic musicians play on the weekends, as well as having games for kids around so they had something to do while their parents got their java groove on.
I'm sure you have about a billion ideas...you go girl!
Gayle from Camoo
Post a Comment