We spent yesterday afternoon at North Beach. Bryden loves the beach! He plays with sticks, rocks, bugs and of course SAND! Now, as adults we try to avoid sand at all costs. We shake our towels off and wipe our legs and feet free of the gritty granules at every chance we get. Our boy, on the other hand, likes to get sand ALL OVER! It is insane! I thought that once he put one fistfull of sand in his mouth he would realize that it doesn't taste good and it feels awful in there! But, to my dismay he grabbed another fistful and ANOTHER. Finally he just got down on his hands and knees and started eating it like a dog. So disgusting. I did finally stop him when he went that far. :) Anyway, the beach is always fun with Bryden.
Steve got up on one ski and I skiied on two last night. I didn't go last summer so I was RUSTY. Steve said I look like those vintage posters of ladies skiing on two wooden water skiis. I know it's not cool, but I gave up skiing on one. It is fun for me and I don't care if it isn't cool! Bryden watched me ski from the boat and thought it was hilarious!
1 comment:
Love the blog! Glad you are doing it! McKenzie loves to eat sand too... not sure why but at least it doesn't kill them : )
Post a Comment