Sunday, September 21, 2008

Like cake? Love cake!






Last weekend we took Bryden to a wedding. It was perfect for a toddler because it was located at the McCall Golf Course on the driving range. The kids just ran around picking up the golf balls before and after the quick ceremony. Bryden enjoyed all the attention from the various guests. He even started to request that "deenuh" be served a little before they were done setting up the buffet! ha! When it came time for cake Bryden was all in! He even grabbed my piece of cake and went to town. Of course I went for the camera before I made him stop. ha!

1 comment:

Susan and Kent said...

Hi there binningers!!! My mom sent me your blog and I was so inspired that I thought I would make one for our family here! I haven't met Mandy or Bryden so it was so great to be able to see everything that is going on with the family in McCall! I look forward to all the updates...
Suzi (the Arizona Benson!)

Binninger Look-alike Meter