Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bryden's favorite song





Bryden has a favorite song these days. I only knew a few lines and I started singing it to him and he caught on. He sings "dooo ah, dooo ah" all the time. In the grocery store, in the car, when he wakes up and right before he falls asleep. Our family friend Sara Harder emailed me the full lyrics and I thought I would put them on here so everyone can practice up. ha ha ha! You will really impress our boy if you can sing this whole song with him. ha ha ha....!

I also put a picture of Bryden on a hike with his dad on one of their mornings alone. Notice that his shirt is on backwards and he has two different colored socks on. Moral of the story, you don't have to be a fashionista to have fun!

DO WAH DIDDY DIDDYManfred Mann on their 1964 single(Barry/Greenwich)



There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"She looked good (looked good), she looked fine (looked fine)She looked good, she looked fine and I nearly lost my mind
Before I knew it she was walkin' next to me, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"Holdin' my hand just as natural as can be, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"We walked on (walked on) to my door (my door)We walked on to my door, then we kissed a little more
Whoa-oh, I knew we was falling in loveYes I did, and so I told her all the things I'd been dreamin' of
Now we're together nearly every single day, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"A-we're so happy and that's how we're gonna stay, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"Well I'm hers (I'm hers), she's mine (she's mine)I'm hers, she's mine, wedding bells are gonna chime
Whoa-oh, I knew we was falling in loveYes I did, and so I told her all the things I'd been dreamin' of
Now we're together nearly every single day, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"A-we're so happy and that's how we're gonna stay, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"Well I'm hers (I'm hers), she's mine (she's mine)I'm hers, she's mine, wedding bells are gonna chime
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh yeahDo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do, we'll sing itDo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do, oh yeah, oh, oh yeahDo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

No comments:

Binninger Look-alike Meter